AS Media Evaluation

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Final Feature Article





Posted by Unknown at 2:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: final pages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Tags

final pages target audience Comparison analysis technology publisher research social representation

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (22)
    • ▼  December (22)
      • Improvements Since The Preliminary Task
      • What kind of media institution might distribute th...
      • Time Inc. UK Research
      • Bauer Media Research
      • How does my magazine represent particular social g...
      • What I have learnt about technologies from the pro...
      • What I have learnt about technologies from the pro...
      • What I have learnt about technologies from the pro...
      • What I have learnt about technologies from the pro...
      • Analysis of Feature Article and How it appeals to ...
      • Analysis of Contents Page and How it appeals to th...
      • Analysis of Front Cover and How it appeals to the ...
      • Target Audience
      • Feature Article Evaluation
      • Contents Page Evaluation
      • Front Cover Evaluation
      • Final Feature Article
      • Feature Article Development
      • Final Contents Page
      • Contents Page Development
      • Final Front Cover
      • Front Cover Development Process
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.